EXCLUSIVE ISLAND VENUE HIRE
Venue & Catering
Full Day Venue
R10 000 including VAT (excludes R5000 Refundable deposit).
Venue will be available on the day from 10h00 - 24h00.
Half Day Evening Venue
R7 000 including VAT (excludes R5000 Refundable deposit).
Venue will be available on the day from 15h00 - 24h00.
Half Day Morning Venue
R5 000 including VAT (excludes R5000 Refundable deposit).
Venue will be available on the day from 08h00 - 14h00.
- Woodfired Pizzas - Eat as much as you can @ R145 per person
- Tapa Platter with a variety of Empanadas, Puff pastries, Mini Calzones, Tahini, Olives, Hummus and salads @ R120 per person
- Spit Braai - Lamb or Pork Spit Braai with baby potatoes & salad @ +/- R240 per person
- Dessert Table - Decadent & Delicious - a variety of Winston & Julia Chocolate Truffles and signature desserts @ R80 per person
We are flexible, if you have other menu ideas for your celebration, please feel free to discuss that with us. Contact us for a quotation or if you have any questions.
- The restaurant's existing and available stock of tables, chairs/benches, cutlery, paper napkins, glassware and serve ware for plating and dishing up food.
- Sufficient staffing to carry out a function up to 50 people. Above this barman and waiters can be arranged at an extra cost.
- Linen, flowers, decorations, entertainment etc. Clients are welcome to arrange these with consent of Winston & Julia.
Venue Only Booking
- Current furniture in the venue.
- Usage of the Braai & Pizza oven facilities and preparation areas.
- Usage of Bar area
- Usage of Toilet facilities in restaurant or use of chemical toilet on site
- All catering, cutlery, crockery, glasses, napkins, serve ware, wood or gas
- Staff - waitressing or bar
- All linen, flowers, decorations, entertainment etc.
Deposit & Payment
To secure your booking, the refundable deposit of R5000 and a deposit of 50% of the value of the agreed spend is required to be paid upfront to Winston & Julia Pty Ltd. This deposit will secure your reservation. Please email a copy of your Proof of Payment.
Until the deposit is paid, the booking remains provisional. The balance fees for the event are required to be settled on the day of the event. All extra charges and bills for beverages, service etc must be settled on your departure. Please note, a 12% gratuity will be added to the final food and beverage bill.
The R5000 deposit will be re-paid in full (if no breakages occurred) on the first working day after the event.
All menus are to be settled 14 days prior to the reservation date. All changes must be confirmed via email.
Your provisional dates will be reserved for up to two weeks after the initial reservation. If no deposit is made, we reserve the right to release the booking. If the event is cancelled 45 days in advance, 50% of the ‘agreed spend’ deposit will be forfeited. If cancelled 7 days or less in advance, 100% of the ‘agreed spend’ deposit will be forfeited. The refundable deposit will be refunded in full.
Winston & Julia Pty Ltd has the right to cancel any booking forthwith and without any liability on its part in the event of damage to the venue or any other causes.
- Smoking is not allowed at the venue – only at a designated area.
- The venue is surrounded by a dam. Children are welcome, but parental supervision must be maintained at all times
- Although Stellenbosch Vineyards has 24hours security and the utmost care will be taken to keep you and your belongings safe, Winston & Julia Pty Ltd cannot accept liability for loss or damage.